1. Preparation: Cells are seeded in plates at 0.3×106cells/mL and cultured with 5%CO2 at 37℃ for 18-24 h before transfection.
2. Preparation of transfection mixture:
(1). Dilute 0.4μg DNA into IMDM medium without serum(25 μL in total) and homogenize gently.
(2). Dilute 0.5 μL Sinofection into IMDM medium without serum(25μL in total) and homogenize gently and incubate at room temperature for 5 min.
(3). Mix the DNA and Sinofection at room temperature for 15~20min.
3. Remove the culture medium and add 50μL mixture per well.
4. After 4-6hours, remove the transfection mixture and add IMDM medium with 10%FBS.
5. Gene expression is tested after incubation with 5% CO2 at 37℃ for 48-72h.
Fig. 1 Adherent cells' Transfection