1. Preparation: Cells are seeded in plates at 0.2×106 cells/mL and cultured with 5%CO2 at 37℃ for 18-24h before transfection.
2. Preparation of transfection mixture:
(1). Dilute 0.5μg DNA into DMEM+HT+pro medium without serum(25μL in total) and homogenize gently.
(2). Dilute 0.5μL Sinofection into DMEM+HT+pro medium without serum(25μL in total) and homogenize gently and incubate at room temperature for 5 min.
(3). Mix the DNA and Sinofection at room temperature for 15~20min.
3. Remove the culture medium and add 50μL mixture per well.
4. After 4-6hours, remove the transfection mixture and add DMEM+HT+pro medium with 10%FBS.
5. Gene expression is tested after incubation with 5% CO2 at 37℃ for 48-72h.
Fig. 1 Adherent cells' Transfection