Statistics report that there are 6,000 citations published from January, 2009 to May, 2020. The bar graph below shows how citations referencing Sino Biological products and services have increased during this period.
Up to 15th, June, there are 116 publications that have been cited SARS-CoV-2 reagents or services providing by Sino Biological Inc. Here we list part of those publications.
• Wang, C et al.A human monoclonal antibody blocking SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nature Communications.2020
• Ou, X, et al.Characterization of spike glycoprotein of SARS-CoV-2 on virus entry and its immune cross-reactivity with SARS-CoV. Nature Communications.2020
• Renhong Yan, et al.Structural basis for the recognition of the SARS-CoV-2 by full-length human ACE2. Science.2020
• Linlin Bao, et al.The Pathogenicity of SARS-CoV-2 in hACE2 Transgenic Mice.Nature.2020
• Lamers, MM, et al.SARS-CoV-2 productively infects human gut enterocytes. Science.2020
• Rockx, B, et al.Comparative pathogenesis of COVID-19, MERS, and SARS in a nonhuman primate model. Science.2020
• Long, QX, et al.Antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 in patients with COVID-19. Nature Medicine.2020
• Ni, L, et al.Detection of SARS-CoV-2-specific humoral and cellular immunity in COVID-19 convalescent individuals. Immunity.2020
• Huibin Lv, et al.Cross-reactive antibody response between SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV infections. Cell Reports.2020
• Yunlong Cao, et al.Potent neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 identified by high-throughput single-cell sequencing of convalescent patients' B cells.Cell.2020
• Dora Pinto, et al.Cross-neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by a human monoclonal SARS-CoV antibody.Nature.2020
There are almost 210 citations which were published in Cell, Nature, Science and their sub-journals and other high impact factor journals.
Note: All these logos are downlaod from their website.
|Mention "Sino Biological" or "Sino Biological Inc."|
|Include the catalog|
|Mention applications (if possible)|
|You'll get reward after you published with Sino Biological product(s) !|