>Human cDNA Clones
>Human interleukin 8 ORF Expression Clone, FLAG-tagged
Human interleukin 8 ORF Expression Clone, FLAG-tagged (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
interleukin 8 cDNA Clone Datasheet
interleukin 8 cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
CXCL8, GCP-1, GCP1, LECT, LUCT, LYNAP, MDNCF, MONAP, NAF, NAP-1, NAP1
interleukin 8 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens interleukin 8 DNA.
|FLAG Tag Sequence:||GATTACAAGGATGACGACGATAAG|
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.|
interleukin 8 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
interleukin 8 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
interleukin 8 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGACTTCCA AGCTGGCCGT GGCTCTCTTG GCAGCCTTCC TGATTTCTGC AGCTCTGTGT 61 GAAGGTGCAG TTTTGCCAAG GAGTGCTAAA GAACTTAGAT GTCAGTGCAT AAAGACATAC 121 TCCAAACCTT TCCACCCCAA ATTTATCAAA GAACTGAGAG TGATTGAGAG TGGACCACAC 181 TGCGCCAACA CAGAAATTAT TGTAAAGCTT TCTGATGGAA GAGAGCTCTG TCTGGACCCC 241 AAGGAAAACT GGGTGCAGAG GGTTGTGGAG AAGTTTTTGA AGAGGGCTGA GAATTCAGCT1 301 GATTACAAGG ATGACGACGA TAAG2TAA
1. GCT was the nucleotide residue from the restriction site during plasmid construction,
which has no influence on protein expression.
2. FLAG Tag
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.