|Datasheet||Specific References||Reviews||Related Products||Protocols|
|A DNA sequence encoding the rat FGFR4 (Q498D6) extracellular domain (Met 1-Asp 367) was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.|
|In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.|
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
|> 90 % as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.|
2. Immobilized human FGF18 (Cat: 13206-H08H) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind Rat FGFR4 (Cat:80093-R02H), The EC50 of Rat FGFR4 (Cat:80093-R02H) is 1.17 μg/mL.
3. Immobilized mouse FGF18 (Cat:50177-M08H) at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind Rat FGFR4 (Cat:80093-R02H), The EC50 of Rat FGFR4 (Cat:80093-R02H) is 0.44 μg/mL.
4. Immobilized human bFGF at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind Rat FGFR4 (Cat:80093-R02H), The EC50 of Rat FGFR4 (Cat:80093-R02H) is 0.163 μg/mL.
|< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃|
|The recombinant rat FGFR4/Fc is a disulfide-linked homodimer. The reduced monomer comprises 592 amino acids and predicts a molecular mass of 66 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the rat FGFR4/Fc monomer is approximately 110 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions due to glycosylation.|
|Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4|
1. Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose and mannitol are added as protectants before lyophilization. Specific concentrations are included in the hardcopy of COA.
2. Please contact us for any concerns or special requirements.
|Store it under sterile conditions at -20℃ to -80℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
Fibroblast growth factor receptor 4 (FGFR4) also known as CD334 antigen or tyrosine kinase related to fibroblast growth factor receptor, is a member of the fibroblast growth factor receptor family, where amino acid sequence is highly conserved between members and throughout evolution. FGFR family members differ from one another in their ligand affinities and tissue distribution. A full-length representative protein would consist of an extracellular region, composed of three immunoglobulin-like domains, a single hydrophobic membrane-spanning segment and a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domain. The extracellular portion of FGFR4/CD334 interacts with fibroblast growth factors, setting in motion a cascade of downstream signals, ultimately influencing mitogenesis and differentiation. FGFR4/CD334 preferentially binds acidic fibroblast growth factor and, although its specific function is unknown, it is overexpressed in gynecological tumor samples, suggesting a role in breast and ovarian tumorigenesis. FGFR4/CD334 signaling is down-regulated by receptor internalization and degradation; MMP14 promotes internalization and degradation of FGFR4/CD334. Mutations in FGFR4/CD334 lead to constitutive kinase activation or impair normal FGFR4 inactivation lead to aberrant signaling.