|Datasheet||Specific References||Reviews||Related Products||Protocols|
|Tnfrsf1, CD120a, FPF, TNF-R, TNF-R-I, TNF-R1, TNF-R55, TNF-alphaR1, TNFAR, TNFR60, TNFRI|
|A DNA sequence encoding the mouse TNFRSF1A (NP_ 035739.2) extracellular domain (Met 1-Ala 212) was expressed, with a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus.|
|In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.|
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
|> 96 % as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|1. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA.|
2. Immobilized human TNFa at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated mouse TNFRSF1A-his. The EC50 of biotinylated mouse TNFRSF1A-his is 0.28 μg/mL.
3. Immobilized mouse TNFa at 10 μg/mL (100 μl/well) can bind biotinylated mouse TNFRSF1A-his. The EC50 of biotinylated mouse TNFRSF1A-his is 0.13 μg/mL.
4. Measured by its ability to inhibit the TNFα mediated cytotoxicity in the L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is typically 0.5-1.5 μg/mL in the presence of 0.1 ng/mL recombinant mouse TNFα.
|< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃|
|The secreted recombinant mouse TNFRSF1A consists of 194 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 21.8 kDa. In SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions, the apparent molecular mass of rm TNFRSF1A is approximately 35 kDa due to glycosylation.|
|Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4|
1. Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose and mannitol are added as protectants before lyophilization. Specific concentrations are included in the hardcopy of COA.
2. Please contact us for any concerns or special requirements.
|Store it under sterile conditions at -20℃ to -80℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
The cluster of differentiation (CD) system is commonly used as cell markers in immunophynotyping. Different kinds of cells in the immune system can be identified through the surface CD molecules which associating with the immune function of the cell. There are more than 320 CD unique clusters and subclusters have been identified. Some of the CD molecules serve as receptors or ligands important to the cell through initiating a signal cascade which then alter the behavior of the cell. Some CD proteins do not take part in cell signal process but have other functions such as cell adhesion. CD120a (cluste of differentiation 120a), also known as TNFR1 / TNFRSF1A, is a member of CD family, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily. CD120a is one of the most primary receptors for the tumor necrosis factor-alpha. It has been shown to be localized to both plasma membrane lipid rafts and the trans golgi complex with the help of the death domain (DD). CD120a can activate the transcription factor NF-κB, mediate apoptosis, and regulate inflammation processes.