|Datasheet||Specific References||Reviews||Related Products||Protocols|
|DPP4, ADABP, ADCP2, CD26, DPPIV, TP103|
|The native mature form of human DPPIV (NP_001926.2) extracellular domain (Asn 29-Pro 766) was expressed and purified.|
|In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.|
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
|> 70 % as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|1. Measured by its ability to cleave the fluorogenic peptide substrate, Gly-Pro-7-amido-4-methylcoumarin (GP-AMC). The specific activity is > 2,500 pmoles/min/μg.|
2. Using the Octet RED System, the affinity constant (Kd) of human DPP4 (Cat: 10688-HNCH) bound to Spike (HCoV-EMC/2012) (Cat: 40071-V31B) was 20 nM.
3. Using the Octet RED System, the affinity constant (Kd) of human DPP4 (Cat: 10688-HNCH) bound to Spike (HCoV-EMC/2012) (Cat: 40071-V05B) was 50 nM.
4. Using the Octet RED System, the affinity constant (Kd) of human DPP4 (Cat: 10688-HNCH) bound to Spike (HCoV-EMC/2012) (ECD, aa 1-1297) (Cat: 40069-V08B) was 33 nM.
5. Using the Octet RED System, the affinity constant (Kd) of human DPP4 (Cat: 10688-HNCH) bound to Spike-His (aa 1-760) (Cat: 40021-V08H) was 12 nM.
|< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃|
|The recombinant human DPPIV exists as the mature active form, and consists of 738 amino acids with a predicted molecular mass of 85.4 kDa. The apparent molecular mass of the glycosylated rhDPPIV is approximately 95 kDa in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.|
|Lyophilized from sterile 100mM NaCl, 50mM Tris, pH 7.5|
1. Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose and mannitol are added as protectants before lyophilization. Specific concentrations are included in the hardcopy of COA.
2. Please contact us for any concerns or special requirements.
|Store it under sterile conditions at -20℃ to -80℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP4) or adenosine deaminase complexing protein 2 (ADCP 2) or T-cell activation antigen CD26 is a serine exopeptidase belonging to the S9B protein family that cleaves X-proline dipeptides from the N-terminus of polypeptides, such as chemokines, neuropeptides, and peptide hormones. The enzyme is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein, expressed on the surface of many cell types. It is also present in serum and other body fluids in a truncated form (sCD26/DPPIV). The soluble CD26 (sCD26) as a tumour marker for the detection of colorectal cancer (CRC) and advanced adenomas. As both a regulatory enzyme and a signalling factor, DPP4 has been evaluated and described in many studies. DPP4 inhibition results in increased blood concentration of the incretin hormones glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) and gastric inhibitory polypeptide (GIP). This causes an increase in glucose-dependent stimulation, resulting in a lowering of blood glucose levels. Recent studies have shown that DPP4 inhibitors can induce a significant reduction in glycosylated haemoglobin (HbA(1c)) levels, either as monotherapy or as a combination with other antidiabetic agents. Research has also demonstrated that DPP4 inhibitors portray a very low risk of hypoglycaemia development, and are a new pharmacological class of drugs for treating Type 2 diabetes.