|Datasheet||Specific References||Reviews||Related Products||Protocols|
|ACVRL1, HHT, ALK1, HHT2, ORW2, SKR3, ALK-1, TSR-I, ACVRLK1|
|A DNA sequence encoding the N-terminal segment (Met 1-Gln 118) of the extracellular domain of human ALK1 (NP_000011.2) pro-protein was fused with the Fc region of human IgG1 at the C-terminus.|
|In general, recombinant proteins are provided as lyophilized powder which are shipped at ambient temperature.|
Bulk packages of recombinant proteins are provided as frozen liquid. They are shipped out with blue ice unless customers require otherwise.
|> 97 % as determined by SDS-PAGE|
|1. Measured by its ability to bind Human ENG-Fc (Cat:10149-H02H) in functional Elisa.|
2. Measured by its ability to latent TGFB1-His (Cat:10804-H08H) in functional Elisa.
3. Measured by its ability to mouse ENG-His (Cat:50407-M08H) in functional Elisa.
4. Measured by its ability to inhibit BMP9 induced alkaline phosphatase production by MC3T3E1 mouse chondrogenic cells. David, L. et al. (2007) Blood 109:1953. The ED50 for this effect is typically 5-15 ng/mL in the presence of 2 ng/mL of recombiant human BMP9.
|< 1.0 EU per μg of the protein as determined by the LAL method|
|Samples are stable for up to twelve months from date of receipt at -70℃|
|The mature recombinant human ALK1/Fc chimera is a disulfide-linked homodimeric protein. The reduced monomer comprises 335 amino acids and has a predicted molecular mass of 37.4 kDa. As a result of glycosylation, the recombinant monomer migrates as an approximately 45-50 kDa protein in SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions.|
|Lyophilized from sterile PBS, pH 7.4|
1. Normally 5 % - 8 % trehalose and mannitol are added as protectants before lyophilization. Specific concentrations are included in the hardcopy of COA.
2. Please contact us for any concerns or special requirements.
|Store it under sterile conditions at -20℃ to -80℃. It is recommended that the protein be aliquoted for optimal storage. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|A hardcopy of COA with reconstitution instruction is sent along with the products. Please refer to it for detailed information.|
Activin A receptor, type II-like 1 (ACVRL1), also known as ALK-1 (activin receptor-like kinase 1), is an endothelial-specific type I receptor of the TGF-beta (transforming growth factor beta) receptor family of ligands. On ligand binding, a heteromeric receptor complex forms consisting of two type II and two type I transmembrane serine/threonine kinases. ACVRL1 protein is expressed in certain blood vessels of kidney, spleen, heart and intestine, serving as an important role during vascular development. Mutations in ACVRL1 gene are associated with hemorrhagic telangiectasia type 2, also known as Rendu-Osler-Weber syndrome 2 and vascular disease.