>cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
cDNA Clone Products Features
Full length cDNA Clones
- Over 95% cDNA Clones from SinoBiological Inc. are full-length sequence cDNA Clones.
Various species cDNA Clones
- The cDNA clones span various species which include, but are not limited to, human, mouse, rat, cynomolgus, canine, RSV, and Influenza Virus.
Difficult-to-clone cDNA Clones
- In optimized experiment procedure, SinoBiological Inc. can obtain the various cDNA Clones/ORF Clones, especially some cDNA Clones (rat, cynomolgus, canine and Influenza Virus cDNA Clone) which is difficult to clone in ordinary laboratory.
cDNA Clones sequence verification
- cDNA sequence information are identical with NCBI RefSeq database, the sequencing results are available upon request.
Cost-effective and time-saving
- With our mature technology and optimized experiment procedure, we can reduce the cost to obtain high-quality cDNA Clones. Thus, SinoBiological Inc. offer the best quality cDNA Clones for worldwide laboratories and research institutes at affordable cost.
Professional Customer Support Service
- Please contact us for both pre-sale problems and after-sale problems. Our professional customer service specialist will offer prompt support service to the customers.
- pMD18-T Simple is a TA clone vector with no multiple cloning site (MCS) on it. You can amplify the coding sequence by PCR with M13 primers.
- pGEM-T is also a TA clone vector. Moreover, MCS is available on this vector. The coding sequence can be easily obtained by digesting the vector with proper restriction enzyme(s), or be amplified by PCR with M13 primers, or primer pair SP6 and T7.
- Vector 3 has MCS, The restriction enzymes used in each vector 3 clone and the maps is indicated in the products datasheet. Also the coding sequence can be amplified by PCR with primer pair SP6 and T7.
cDNA Clone Products Overview
Sino Biological provides a wide selection of high quality cDNA Clones/ORF Clones for research, which are directed towards:
- Over 400 cDNA Clones related to signal transduction research
- Over 750 cDNA Clones related to cancer research
- Over 1000 cDNA Clones related to immunology research
- Over 550 cDNA Clones related to stem cell research
- Over 650 cDNA Clones related to enzyme research
- Over 500 cDNA Clones related to neuroscience research
- Over 800 cDNA Clones related to cardiovascular research
Other Research Focus
Notes: Search products in the search box on the top of our website. When the cDNA Clone is not found, you are encouraged to submit your request so that the genes of interest be placed on the priority list. And you will be contacted when the gene is available.
E-mail Your Service Request to: Service@sinobiological.com
E-mail Your Product Order to: Order@sinobiological.com
Leave Your Message On-Line: On-line message