- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human ZFAND6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human ZFAND6 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
ZFAND6 cDNA Clone Datasheet
ZFAND6 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC005283|
AWP1; ZA20D3; ZFAND5B；ZFAND6
ZFAND6 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens zinc finger, AN1-type domain 6 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
ZFAND6 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
ZFAND6 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
ZFAND6 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCTCAAG AAACTAATCA CAGCCAAGTG CCTATGCTTT GTTCCACTGG CTGTGGATTT 61 TATGGAAACC CTCGTACAAA TGGCATGTGT TCAGTATGCT ATAAAGAACA TCTTCAAAGA 121 CAGAATAGTA GTAATGGTAG AATAAGCCCA CCTGCAACCT CTGTCAGTAG TCTGTCTGAA 181 TCTTTACCAG TTCAATGCAC AGATGGCAGT GTGCCAGAAG CCCAGTCAGC ATTAGACTCT 241 ACATCTTCAT CTATGCAGCC CAGCCCTGTA TCAAATCAGT CACTTTTATC AGAATCTGTA 301 GCATCTTCTC AATTGGACAG TACATCTGTG GACAAAGCAG TACCTGAAAC AGAAGATGTG 361 CAGGCTTCAG TATCAGACAC AGCACAGCAG CCATCTGAAG AGCAAAGCAA GTCTCTTGAA 421 AAACCGAAAC AAAAAAAGAA TCGCTGTTTC ATGTGCAGGA AGAAAGTGGG ACTTACTGGG 481 TTTGAATGCC GGTGTGGAAA TGTTTACTGT GGTGTACACC GTTACTCAGA TGTACACAAT 541 TGCTCTTACA ATTACAAAGC CGATGCTGCT GAGAAAATCA GAAAAGAAAA TCCAGTAGTT 601 GTTGGTGAAA AGATCCAAAA GATTTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.