- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human VIP Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
VIP cDNA Clone Datasheet
VIP cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC009794|
VIP cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens vasoactive intestinal peptide DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
VIP cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
VIP cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
VIP cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGACACCA GAAATAAGGC CCAGCTCCTT GTGCTCCTGA CTCTTCTCAG TGTGCTCTTC 61 TCACAGACTT CGGCATGGCC TCTTTACAGG GCACCTTCTG CTCTCAGGTT GGGTGACAGA 121 ATACCCTTTG AGGGAGCAAA TGAACCTGAT CAAGTTTCAT TAAAAGAAGA CATTGACATG 181 TTGCAAAATG CATTAGCTGA AAATGACACA CCCTATTATG ATGTATCCAG AAATGCCAGG 241 CATGCTGATG GAGTTTTCAC CAGTGACTTC AGTAAACTCT TGGGTCAACT TTCTGCCAAA 301 AAGTACCTTG AGTCTCTTAT GGGAAAACGT GTTAGTAACA TCTCAGAAGA CCCTGTACCA 361 GTCAAACGTC ACTCAGATGC AGTCTTCACT GACAACTATA CCCGCCTTAG AAAACAAATG 421 GCTGTAAAGA AATATTTGAA CTCAATTCTG AATGGAAAGA GGAGCAGTGA GGGAGAATCT 481 CCCGACTTTC CAGAAGAGTT AGAAAAATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.