- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Expression-ready cDNA Clones
>Human VEGFA transcript variant 4 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone), expression ready, His-tagged
Human VEGFA transcript variant 4 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone), expression ready, His-tagged
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
VEGFA cDNA Clone Datasheet
VEGFA cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
VEGF165; VPF; VEGF; MVCD1
VEGFA cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens vascular endothelial growth factor A transcript variant 4 DNA.
|His Tag Sequence:||CACCATCACCACCATCATCACCACCATCAC|
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
VEGFA cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
VEGFA cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
VEGFA cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAACTTTC TGCTGTCTTG GGTGCATTGG AGCCTTGCCT TGCTGCTCTA CCTCCACCAT 61 GCCAAGTGGT CCCAGGCTGC ACCCATGGCA GAAGGAGGAG GGCAGAATCA TCACGAAGTG 121 GTGAAGTTCA TGGATGTCTA TCAGCGCAGC TACTGCCATC CAATCGAGAC CCTGGTGGAC 181 ATCTTCCAGG AGTACCCTGA TGAGATCGAG TACATCTTCA AGCCATCCTG TGTGCCCCTG 241 ATGCGATGCG GGGGCTGCTG CAATGACGAG GGCCTGGAGT GTGTGCCCAC TGAGGAGTCC 301 AACATCACCA TGCAGATTAT GCGGATCAAA CCTCACCAAG GCCAGCACAT AGGAGAGATG 361 AGCTTCCTAC AGCACAACAA ATGTGAATGC AGACCAAAGA AAGATAGAGC AAGACAAGAA 421 AATCCCTGTG GGCCTTGCTC AGAGCGGAGA AAGCATTTGT TTGTACAAGA TCCGCAGACG 481 TGTAAATGTT CCTGCAAAAA CACAGACTCG CGTTGCAAGG CGAGGCAGCT TGAGTTAAAC 541 GAACGTACTT GCAGATGTGA CAAGCCGAGG CGGGCT1CACC ATCACCACCA TCATCACCAC 601 CATCAC2TAA
1. GCT was the nucleotide residue from the restriction site during plasmid construction,
which has no influence on protein expression.
2. His Tag
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.