Human VAMP1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
VAMP1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
VAMP1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC023286|
VAMP1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens vesicle-associated membrane protein 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
VAMP1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
VAMP1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
VAMP1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGTCTGCTC CAGCTCAGCC ACCTGCTGAA GGGACAGAAG GGACTGCCCC AGGTGGGGGT 61 CCCCCTGGCC CTCCTCCTAA CATGACCAGT AACAGACGAC TACAGCAAAC CCAGGCACAA 121 GTGGAGGAGG TGGTGGACAT CATACGTGTG AACGTGGACA AGGTCCTGGA GAGGGACCAG 181 AAGCTGTCAG AGCTGGATGA CCGAGCTGAT GCCTTGCAGG CAGGAGCATC ACAATTTGAG 241 AGCAGTGCTG CAAAGCTAAA GAGGAAGTAT TGGTGGAAAA ACTGCAAGAT GATGATCATG 301 CTGGGAGCCA TCTGTGCCAT CATCGTGGTA GTTATTGTAA GTAAGTATCG CTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.