Human TMEM154 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
TMEM154 cDNA Clone Datasheet
TMEM154 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC060775|
TMEM154 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens transmembrane protein 154 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
TMEM154 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
TMEM154 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
TMEM154 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCAGGCTC CCCGCGCAGC CCTAGTCTTC GCCCTGGTGA TCGCGCTCGT TCCCGTCGGC 61 CGGGGTAATT ATGAGGAATT AGAAAACTCA GGAGATACAA CTGTGGAATC TGAAAGACCA 121 AATAAAGTGA CTATTCCAAG CACATTTGCT GCAGTGACCA TCAAAGAAAC ATTAAATGCA 181 AATATAAATT CTACCAACTT TGCTCCGGAT GAAAATCAGT TAGAGTTTAT ACTGATGGTG 241 TTAATCCCAT TGATTTTATT GGTCCTCTTA CTTTTATTCG TGGTATTCCT TGCAACATAC 301 TATAAAAGAA AAAGAACTAA ACAAGAACCT TCTAGCCAAG GATCTCAGAG TGCTTTACAG 361 ACATATGAAC TGGGAAGTGA AAACGTGAAA GTCCCTATTT TTGAGGAAGA TACACCCTCT 421 GTTATGGAAA TTGAAATGGA AGAGCTTGAT AAATGGATGA ACAGCATGAA TAGAAATGCC 481 GACTTTGAAT GTTTACCTAC CTTGAAGGAA GAGAAGGAAT CAAATCACAA CCCAAGTGAC 541 AGTGAATCCT AA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.