Transducin-like enhancer of split 3
TLE3 Protein, Recombinant
|Molecule||Species||Description //For Detailed Info. and Price------CLICK!||Cat. No|
|TLE3||Human||TLE3 (aa 484-772) Protein, Recombinant, with GST Tag||13099-H09E|
TLE3 Related Areas
TLE3 Alternative Names
TLE3, ESG, ESG3, FLJ39460, GRG3, HsT18976, KIAA1547 [Homo sapiens]
Tle3, 2610103N05Rik, ESG, Grg3a, Grg3b, mKIAA1547 [Mus musculus]
TLE3 (transducin-like enhancer of split 3), and several other members of the Gro/TLE family of groucho-related genes are expressed during pituitary development. The transducin-like enhancers of split are a family of mammalian proteins that share sequence homology with the Drosophila protein Groucho. TLE1 and TLE3 a have similar protein structure, and their patterns of expression during pituitary development are overlapping, but distinct. The groucho family member TLE3 is a transcriptional integrator of the PPAR? and Wnt pathways. TLE3 might also play roles independent of HESX1 by interacting with other transcription factors like PROP1.
TLE3 Related Studies
- Villanueva CJ, et al. (2011) TLE3 is a dual-function transcriptional coregulator of adipogenesis. Cell Metab. 13(4): 413-27.
- Carvalho LR, et al. (2010) Corepressors TLE1 and TLE3 interact with HESX1 and PROP1. Mol Endocrinol. 24(4): 754-65.
- Nakaya HI, et al. (2007) Splice variants of TLE family genes and up-regulation of a TLE3 isoform in prostate tumors. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 364(4): 918-23.
- Brinkmeier ML, et al. (2003) TCF and Groucho-related genes influence pituitary growth and development. Mol Endocrinol. 17: 2152-2161.
- Dasen JS, et al. (2001) Temporal regulation of a paired-like homeodomain repressor/TLE corepressor complex and a related activator is required for pituitary organogenesis. Genes Dev. 15: 3193-3207.
- Douglas KR, et al. (2001) Identification of members of the Wnt signaling pathway in the embryonic pituitary gland. Mamm Genome. 12: 843-851.
- Chen G, et al. (2000) Groucho/TLE family proteins and transcriptional repression. Gene. 249: 1-16.