- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Expression-ready cDNA Clones
>Human TFF1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone), expression ready, His-tagged
Human TFF1 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone), expression ready, His-tagged
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
TFF1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
TFF1 cDNA Clone Product Information
Gene Bank Ref.ID:
TFF1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens trefoil factor 1 DNA.
|His Tag Sequence:||CACCATCACCACCATCATCACCACCATCAC|
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
TFF1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
TFF1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
TFF1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCCACCA TGGAGAACAA GGTGATCTGC GCCCTGGTCC TGGTGTCCAT GCTGGCCCTC 61 GGCACCCTGG CCGAGGCCCA GACAGAGACG TGTACAGTGG CCCCCCGTGA AAGACAGAAT 121 TGTGGTTTTC CTGGTGTCAC GCCCTCCCAG TGTGCAAATA AGGGCTGCTG TTTCGACGAC 181 ACCGTTCGTG GGGTCCCCTG GTGCTTCTAT CCTAATACCA TCGACGTCCC TCCAGAAGAG 241 GAGTGTGAAT TTGCT1CACCA TCACCACCAT CATCACCACC ATCAC2TAA
1. GCT was the nucleotide residue from the restriction site during plasmid construction,
which has no influence on protein expression.
2. His Tag
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.