- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Stringent starvation protein A Protein & Antibody
Stringent starvation protein A Protein & Antibody
Stringent starvation protein A Products
Stringent starvation protein A Protein, Recombinant
|Molecule||Species||Description //For Detailed Info. and Price------CLICK!||Cat. No|
|Stringent starvation protein A||E.coli||ssPA/Stringent starvation protein A Protein, Recombinant||13098-E07E|
Stringent starvation protein A Antibody
|Molecule||Application||Description //For Detailed Info. and Price------CLICK!||Cat. No|
|E.coli Stringent starvation protein A||WB, ELISA||Escherichia coli ssPA / Stringent starvation protein A Antibody (Antigen Affinity Purified)||13098-RP02|
Stringent starvation protein A Background
Stringent starvation protein A (ssPA), a member of the GST superfamily, is an RNA polymerase-associated transcriptional activator for the lytic development of phage P1 and is essential for stationary phase-induced acid tolerance of E. coli. It indicate that the flexible regions are not critical for SspA function, whereas the surface pocket is important for both transcriptional activation of the phage P1 late promoter and acid resistance of E. coli. SspA is known to be implicated in survival during nutrient starvation and prolonged stationary phase. Recently, SspA was shown to play an important role in the stationary phase-induced stress response including acid tolerance by down-regulating the level of the global regulator H-NS, which negatively regulates multiple stress defense systems.
Stringent starvation protein A Related Studies
- Hansen AM, et al. (2003) Escherichia coli SspA is a transcription activator for bacteriophage P1 late genes. Mol Microbiol. 48(6): 1621-31.
- Hommais F, et al. (2001) Large-scale monitoring of pleiotropic regulation of gene expression by the prokaryotic nucleoid-associated protein, H-NS. Mol Microbiol. 40(1): 20-36.
- Atlung T, et al. (1997) H-NS: a modulator of environmentally regulated gene expression. Mol Microbiol. 24(1): 7-17.
- Williams MD, et al. (1994) Starvation-induced expression of SspA and SspB: the effects of a null mutation in sspA on Escherichia coli protein synthesis and survival during growth and prolonged starvation. Mol Microbiol. 11(6): 1029-43.