- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human SRY Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human SRY Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
SRY cDNA Clone Datasheet
SRY cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_003140.1|
TDF; TDY; SRY
SRY cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens sex determining region Y DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 170 A/G resulting in the amino acid Gln substitution by Arg.|
SRY cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
SRY cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
SRY cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCAATCAT ATGCTTCTGC TATGTTAAGC GTATTCAACA GCGATGATTA CAGTCCAGCT
61 GTGCAAGAGA ATATTCCCGC TCTCCGGAGA AGCTCTTCCT TCCTTTGCAC TGAAAGCTGT
121 AACTCTAAGT ATCAGTGTGA AACGGGAGAA AACAGTAAAG GCAACGTCCG GGATAGAGTG
181 AAGCGACCCA TGAACGCATT CATCGTGTGG TCTCGCGATC AGAGGCGCAA GATGGCTCTA
241 GAGAATCCCA GAATGCGAAA CTCAGAGATC AGCAAGCAGC TGGGATACCA GTGGAAAATG
301 CTTACTGAAG CCGAAAAATG GCCATTCTTC CAGGAGGCAC AGAAATTACA GGCCATGCAC
361 AGAGAGAAAT ACCCGAATTA TAAGTATCGA CCTCGTCGGA AGGCGAAGAT GCTGCCGAAG
421 AATTGCAGTT TGCTTCCCGC AGATCCCGCT TCGGTACTCT GCAGCGAAGT GCAACTGGAC
481 AACAGGTTGT ACAGGGATGA CTGTACGAAA GCCACACACT CAAGAATGGA GCACCAGCTA
541 GGCCACTTAC CGCCCATCAA CGCAGCCAGC TCACCGCAGC AACGGGACCG CTACAGCCAC
601 TGGACAAAGC TGTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.