Human SRGN Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
SRGN cDNA Clone Datasheet
SRGN cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC015516|
SRGN cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens serglycin DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
SRGN cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
SRGN cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
SRGN cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGATGCAGA AGCTACTCAA ATGCAGTCGG CTTGTCCTGG CTCTTGCCCT CATCCTGGTT 61 CTGGAATCCT CAGTTCAAGG TTATCCTACG CAGAGAGCCA GGTACCAATG GGTGCGCTGC 121 AATCCAGACA GTAATTCTGC AAACTGCCTT GAAGAAAAAG GACCAATGTT CGAACTACTT 181 CCAGGTGAAT CCAACAAGAT CCCCCGTCTG AGGACTGACC TTTTTCCAAA GACGAGAATC 241 CAGGACTTGA ATCGTATCTT CCCACTTTCT GAGGACTACT CTGGATCAGG CTTCGGCTCC 301 GGCTCCGGCT CTGGATCAGG ATCTGGGAGT GGCTTCCTAA CGGAAATGGA ACAGGATTAC 361 CAACTAGTAG ACGAAAGTGA TGCTTTCCAT GACAACCTTA GGTCTCTTGA CAGGAATCTG 421 CCCTCAGACA GCCAGGACTT GGGTCAACAT GGATTAGAAG AGGATTTTAT GTTATAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.