Human SPINLW1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
SPINLW1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
SPINLW1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC053369|
CT71; CT72; WAP7; EPPIN; WFDC7; dJ461P17.2; SPINLW1
SPINLW1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens serine peptidase inhibitor-like, with Kunitz and WAP domains 1 (eppin) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
SPINLW1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
SPINLW1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
SPINLW1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGATCTT CTGGACTTTT GAGCCTCCTG GTGCTATTCG TCCTCTTAGC GAATGTCCAG 61 GGACCTGGTC TGACTGATTG GTTATTTCCC AGGAGATGTC CCAAAATCAG AGAAGAATGT 121 GAATTCCAAG AAAGGGATGT GTGTACAAAG GACAGACAAT GCCAGGACAA CAAGAAGTGT 181 TGTGTCTTCA GCTGCGGAAA AAAATGTTTA GATCTCAAAC AAGATGTATG CGAAATGCCA 241 AAAGAAACTG GCCCCTGCCT GGCTTATTTT CTTCATTGGT GGTATGACAA GAAAGATAAT 301 ACTTGCTCCA TGTTTGTCTA TGGTGGCTGC CAGGGAAACA ATAACAACTT CCAATCCAAA 361 GCCAACTGCC TGAACACCTG CAAGAATAAA CGCTTTCCCT GA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.