- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human SPINK2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
SPINK2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
SPINK2 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC022514|
SPINK2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens serine peptidase inhibitor, Kazal type 2 (acrosin-trypsin inhibitor) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
SPINK2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
SPINK2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
SPINK2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCGCTGT CGGTGCTGCG CTTGGCGCTG CTGCTCCTGG CAGTTACCTT CGCAGCCTCT 61 CTGATCCCTC AATTTGGTCT GTTTTCAAAA TATAGAACGC CAAACTGCTC TCAGTATAGA 121 TTACCAGGAT GTCCCAGACA CTTTAACCCT GTGTGTGGCA GTGACATGTC CACTTATGCC 181 AATGAATGTA CTCTGTGCAT GAAAATCAGG GAAGGTGGTC ATAATATTAA AATCATTCGA 241 AATGGACCCT GCTG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.