Human SEMA4G Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
SEMA4G cDNA Clone Datasheet
SEMA4G cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC020960|
SEMA4G cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens sema domain, immunoglobulin domain (Ig), transmemb DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
SEMA4G cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
SEMA4G cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
SEMA4G cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGCTCAA TGTCACCACC CTCTGCATGG CCCTGTGTGC TGGATGGTCC TGAAACCAGA 61 CAAGACCTCT GCCAGCCACC TAAGCCCTGC GTACATTCAC ATGCACACAT GGAAGAATGT 121 TTATCGGCTG GGCTGCAGTG CCCCCACCCT CACCTTCTCC TGGTGCATTC TTGTTTCATC 181 CCTGCTTCTG GACTTGGGGT ACCCTCCCAA TTGCCACATC CTATCTGGTC CTCTTCCCCA 241 GCCCCATGTG GTGACCTCTT TGTCAAGAGC TTGGGAACGG GCCAGCCTGG GGAGGTAAGA 301 CTGCATCACT CCCCTCCTCT CCCTTCCTGT GTGGCCCTTG TGAATCAGCC TCCCCACTCT 361 CCTTGGTCAT TCTCAAGAGT ATGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.