- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human SCGB3A1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
SCGB3A1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
SCGB3A1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_052863.2|
HIN1; HIN-1; LU105; UGRP2; PnSP-2; SCGB3A1
SCGB3A1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens secretoglobin, family 3A, member 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
SCGB3A1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
SCGB3A1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
SCGB3A1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAAGCTCG CCGCCCTCCT GGGGCTCTGC GTGGCCCTGT CCTGCAGCTC CGCTGCTGCT 61 TTCTTAGTGG GCTCGGCCAA GCCTGTGGCC CAGCCTGTCG CTGCGCTGGA GTCGGCGGCG 121 GAGGCCGGGG CCGGGACCCT GGCCAACCCC CTCGGCACCC TCAACCCGCT GAAGCTCCTG 181 CTGAGCAGCC TGGGCATCCC CGTGAACCAC CTCATAGAGG GCTCCCAGAA GTGTGTGGCT 241 GAGCTGGGTC CCCAGGCCGT GGGGGCCGTG AAGGCCCTGA AGGCCCTGCT GGGGGCCCTG 301 ACAGTGTTTG GCTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.