Recombinant Protein Features
All Produced in House
All recombinant proteins are produced in house. This means we can ship them right away because we have them in stock, and we can help you troubleshoot. It also means bulk package is available with big discount.
Our recombinant proteins span various species which include, but are not limited to, the species listed below.
- E. coli
- Influenza Virus
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
- HCMV (Human Cytomegalovirus)
- RSV (Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus)
Expression Host and Bioactivity
- Over 80% recombinant proteins are mammalian cell-expressed. Mammalian cell expression ensures the proper folding, glycosylation, gamma-carboxylation and other post-translational modification of recombinant proteins.
- The bioactivity assay results of several recombinant protein products are shown in table 1.
|Protein name||Sino Biological||US leading brand||Protein name||Sino Biological||US leading brand|
|Bioactivity (ED50 ng/ml)||Bioactivity (IC50 )|
|GCSFR||1-4||1000-4000||SerpinA1||< 3.0 nM||< 5.0 nM|
|TrkA/NTRK1||40-150||800-4000||SerpinF2||< 0.5 nM||< 2.0 nM|
|aFGF||0.05-0.2||0.1-0.3||mouse SerpinF2||< 0.5 nM||< 1.0 nM|
|bFGF||0.02-0.1||0.1-0.6||TFPI||< 0.4 nM||< 0.75 nM|
|EGF||0.047||0.02-0.1||mouse TFPI||< 0.15 nM||< 1.0 nM|
|NGF||0.4-1||0.2-2||TFPI2||< 2.0 nM||< 5.0 nM|
- The majority of our recombinant proteins are purified to above 95% purity, suitable for most in vitro experiments.
- Some recombinant proteins are purified to purity over 99%.
- The SDS-PAGE images of recombinant proteins are provided.
- Human cell-expression ensures lower endotoxin level of most recombinant proteins.
- Recombinant proteins were assessed for endotoxin using the Limulus Amoebocyte Lysates (LAL) assay, and the endotoxin levels are lower than 1.0 EU / μg.
- The endotoxin level of TGF-beta 1 (CATALOG #: 10804-HNAH) is 0.15 EU / mg protein, and bFGF (CATALOG #: 10014-HNAE) is < 1.0 EU per mg protein as determined by the LAL method.
Formulation and Stability
- All recombinant proteins are carrier-free, which reduces the disturbance of your experiment from the addition of a carrier protein (such as BSA).
- Most recombinant proteins are lyophilized from a sterile filtered solution containing protective agent: trehalose and mannitol. Trehalose is effective for stabilizing protein when lyophilized and during storage in solid state, and also for maximizing recovery upon reconstitution. Mannitol effectively prevents aggregation of protein.
- All reagents are available in both small retails and bulk packages - both offering 30-80% cost saving compared to currently leading brands.
New Protein Update
- Over 30 protein products are produced per week.
- New product information is updated weekly.
Recombinant Protein Products Overview
Sino Biological provides a wide selection of quality recombinant proteins for research, which are directed towards the following research topics:
- Over 1000 recombinant proteins for cancer research
- Over 1200 recombinant proteins for immunology research
- Over 700 recombinant proteins for signal transduction research
- Over 600 recombinant proteins for neuroscience research
- Over 600 recombinant proteins for stem cell research
- Over 800 recombinant proteins for cardiovascular research
- Over 700 enzymatic proteins
- Over 180 viral proteins
We focus on hot proteins, such as:
Sino Biological is the world's largest influenza research reagents manufacturer. We have 170+ recombinant influenza viral proteins, including hemagglutinin (HA), neuraminidase (NA), Nucleoprotein (NP), M1, NS1, and NS2, which cover 79 strains of influenza A H1-H16 and influenza B.
- Big discount for bulk order.
- Please contact us for a bulk order quote.
Notes: Search products in the search box on the top of the page. When the recombinant protein is not found, you are encouraged to submit your request so that the proteins of interest be placed on the priority list. And you will be contacted when the protein is available.
E-mail Your Service Request to: Service@sinobiological.com
E-mail Your Product Order to: Order@sinobiological.com
Leave Your Message On-Line: On-line message