Human RNASE2 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
RNASE2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
RNASE2 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_002934.2|
RNASE2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens ribonuclease, RNase A family, 2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
RNASE2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
RNASE2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
RNASE2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGTTCCAA AACTGTTCAC TTCCCAAATT TGTCTGCTTC TTCTGTTGGG GCTTCTGGCT 61 GTGGAGGGCT CACTCCATGT CAAACCTCCA CAGTTTACCT GGGCTCAATG GTTTGAAACC 121 CAGCACATCA ATATGACCTC CCAGCAATGC ACCAATGCAA TGCAGGTCAT TAACAATTAT 181 CAACGGCGAT GCAAAAACCA AAATACTTTC CTTCTTACAA CTTTTGCTAA CGTAGTTAAT 241 GTTTGTGGTA ACCCAAATAT GACCTGTCCT AGTAACAAAA CTCGCAAAAA TTGTCACCAC 301 AGTGGAAGCC AGGTGCCTTT AATCCACTGT AACCTCACAA CTCCAAGTCC ACAGAATATT 361 TCAAACTGCA GGTATGCGCA GACACCAGCA AACATGTTCT ATATAGTTGC ATGTGACAAC 421 AGAGATCAAC GACGAGACCC TCCACAGTAT CCGGTGGTTC CAGTTCACCT GGATAGAATC 481 ATCTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.