Human RNASE1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
RNASE1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
RNASE1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC005324|
RIB1; RNS1; RNASE1
RNASE1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens ribonuclease, RNase A family, 1 (pancreatic) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
RNASE1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
RNASE1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
RNASE1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCTCTGG AGAAGTCTCT TGTCCGGCTC CTTCTGCTTG TCCTGATACT GCTGGTGCTG 61 GGCTGGGTCC AGCCTTCCCT GGGCAAGGAA TCCCGGGCCA AGAAATTCCA GCGGCAGCAT 121 ATGGACTCAG ACAGTTCCCC CAGCAGCAGC TCCACCTACT GTAACCAAAT GATGAGGCGC 181 CGGAATATGA CACAGGGGCG GTGCAAACCA GTGAACACCT TTGTGCACGA GCCCCTGGTA 241 GATGTCCAGA ATGTCTGTTT CCAGGAAAAG GTCACCTGCA AGAACGGGCA GGGCAACTGC 301 TACAAGAGCA ACTCCAGCAT GCACATCACA GACTGCCGCC TGACAAACGG CTCCAGGTAC 361 CCCAACTGTG CATACCGGAC CAGCCCGAAG GAGAGACACA TCATTGTGGC CTGTGAAGGG 421 AGCCCATATG TGCCAGTCCA CTTTGATGCT TCTGTGGAGG ACTCTACCTA A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.