>Cynomolgus monkey REG1A Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey REG1A Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
REG1A cDNA Clone Datasheet
REG1A cDNA Clone Product Information
REG1A cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) regenerating islet-derived 1 alpha DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 355 T/G, 377 T/C, 394 A/G resulting in the amino acid Phe substitution by Val, Ile substitution by Thr, Ile substitution by Val and 360 T/C，390 C/T not causing the amino acid variation.
Please check the sequence information before order.
REG1A cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
REG1A cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
REG1A cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCTCAGA CCGGCTCATA CTTCATGCTG ATCTCCTGCC TGATGTTCCT GTCTCAGAGC 61 CAAGGCCAAG AGGCCCAGAC AGACTTGCCC CAGGCCCGGA TCAGCTGCCC AGAAGGCAGC 121 AATGCCTATG GCTCCTACTG CTACTATTTT AATGAAGACC GTGAGACCTG GGTTGATGCA 181 GATCTCTACT GCCAGAACAT GAATTCGGGC AACCTGGTGT CTGTGCTCAC CCAGGCAGAG 241 GGTGCCTTTG TGGCCTCACT GATTAAGGAG AGTGGCACTG ATGACTTCAA TGTCTGGACT 301 GGCCTCCATG ACCCCAAAAA GAACCGCCGC TGGCACTGGA GCAGTGGGTC CCTGGTCTCC 361 TACAAATCCT GGGACACTGG AGCCCCAAAT AGTGTTAATC CTGGCTACTG TGTGAGCCTG 421 ACCTCAAGCT CAGGATTCCG GAAATGGAAG GACGTACCTT GTGAAGACAA GTTCTCCTTT 481 GTCTGCAAGT TCAAAAACTA G
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.