>Primary Antibody / Primary Antibodies
Primary Antibody / Primary Antibodies
Sino Biological offers quality primary antibodies.
- Various antigen species: human, mouse, rat, canine (dog), cynomolgus, ferret, rhesus, bacteria, and viral antigen.
- Antibodies for hot proteins: CD markers, cytokines, growth factors, kinases, transcription factors, and other key signaling proteins.
- Validated for multiple applications: WB, ELISA, IHC, IF, FCM, B/N (blocking/neutralizing), etc.
- Ultra-high affinity, specificity, sensitivity
- Affordable Price. 30-80% cost saving compared with currently leading brands; big discount for bulk order.
Browse Primary Antibody
by Host & Clonality
by Research Topics
Featured Primary Antibodies
Additional Antibody Products
- Antibody Product Overview
- Secondary Antibody
- Tag Antibody
- Isotype Control Antibody
- Loading Control Antibody
Advanced Antibody Platforms
Primary Antibody Background
Primary antibody are antibodies raised against an antigenic target of interest, including protein, peptide, carbohydrate, or other small molecules. Primary antibodies can be monoclonal antibodies or polyclonal antibodies that recognize and bind with high affinity and specificity to unique epitopes across a broad spectrum of biomolecules. Primary antibodies are useful not only to detect specific biomolecules but also to measure changes in their level and specificity of modification by processes such as phosphorylation, methylation, or glycosylation. Primary antibodies are useful tools in many scientific disciplines, such as analytical cytology, cell biology and molecular biology. A range of analytical technologies are developed in which primary antibodies are used. A primary antibody can also be very useful for the detection of biomarkers for diseases such as cancer, diabetes, Parkinson′s and Alzheimer′s disease and they are used for the study of ADME and multi-drug resistance (MDR) of therapeutic agents.
Sino Biological offers quality primary antibodies for your research needs, which are raised against human and many other mammalian proteins, as well as bacteria and viral antigens. The protein targets of primary antibodies include CD markers, cytokines, growth factors, kinases, transcription factors, and other key signaling proteins. Our primary antibodies are validated for multiple applications including Western blotting (WB), ELISA, flow cytometry (FCM), immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), blocking, neutralizing, etc.