- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Platelet-derived Growth Factor (PDGF) Inhibitor
Platelet-derived Growth Factor (PDGF) Inhibitor
Platelet-Derived Growth Factor Receptor (PDGFR) Kinase Inhibitors
In recent years, several RTK inhibitors with in vivo activity have been developed. Most of these inhibitors have focused on targeting the signaling pathways of VEGF, but diverse chemical compounds were also developed as selective PDGFR kinase inhibitors. Many of these PDGFR kinase inhibitors, including several quinoxalines were found to be highly potent and selective toward the PDGFR and its family members, kit and Flt3.
Inhibition of Platelet-derived Growth Factor Receptor Signaling
Inhibition of the PDGF signal pathway results in loss of pericytes and a reduction in vessel density in the neovascularized cornea that correlates with reduced expression of PDGF, ang1/2, and VEGF mRNA. PI3-K is known to be involved in the regulation of VEGF, ang1, and PDGF, as the PI3-K inhibitors wortmannin or LY294002 has similar effects. Since PDGF is a known stimulus for PI3-K activation, decrease in VEGF, ang1/2, and PDGF mRNA levels on administration of the PDGF inhibitor is caused by the decreased activation of the PI3-K signaling cascade.
Platelet-derived Growth Factor (PDGF) Inhibitor Related Studies
- Ball SG, et al. (2012) Inhibition of platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling regulates Oct4 and Nanog expression, cell shape, and mesenchymal stem cell potency. Stem Cells. 30(3):548-60.
- Abdollahi A, et al. (2005) Inhibition of platelet-derived growth factor signaling attenuates pulmonary fibrosis. J Exp Med. 201(6):925-35.
- Johannes Waltenberger, et al. (1999) A Dual Inhibitor of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor β-Receptor and Src Kinase Activity Potently Interferes With Motogenic and Mitogenic Responses to PDGF in Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells. Circulation Research. 85: 12-22.
- Shulman T, et al. (1997) An antibody reactive with domain 4 of the platelet-derived growth factor beta receptor allows BB binding while inhibiting proliferation by impairing receptor dimerization. J Biol Chem. 272(28): 17400-4.
- McClintock J, et al. (1992) Detection of c-sis proto-oncogene transcripts by direct enzyme-labeled cDNA probes and in situ hybridization. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol. 28A (2): 102-8.
Hot Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) & Receptor Reagents
Proteins for Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) & Receptor
|PDGF-C Protein||Human Cells||IgG1-Fc||10273-H01H|
|Mouse PDGF-C / SCDGF Protein||Human Cells||IgG1-Fc||50458-M01H|
|PDGF-C / SCDGF Protein||Insect||His||10273-H08B|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Protein||Human Cells||IgG1-Fc||10556-H02H|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Protein||Human Cells||-||10556-HCCH|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Protein||Human Cells||His||10556-H08H|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Protein||Insect||GST||10556-H20B1|
|Rat PDGFRa / CD140a Protein||Human Cells||His||80433-R08H|
|Rat PDGFRa / CD140a Protein||Human Cells||IgG1-Fc||80433-R02H|
|CD140b / PDGFRB Protein||Human Cells||His||10514-H08H|
|PDGFRB / CD140b Protein||Human Cells||IgG1-Fc His||10514-H03H|
|Rat PDGFRB / PDGFR-1 Protein||Human Cells||His||80347-R08H|
|Rat PDGFRB / PDGFR-1 Protein||Human Cells||IgG1-Fc||80347-R02H|
|PDGFRB / PDGFR-1 / CD140b Protein||Human Cells||-||10514-HCCH|
|Cynomolgus PDGFRB / PDGFR-1 Protein||Human Cells||His||90215-C08H|
Antibodies for Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) & Receptor
|Product Name||React||Application||Cat &|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Antibody||Human||WB, ELISA||10556-RP01|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Antibody (Antigen Affinity Purified)||Human||WB, ELISA||10556-RP02|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Antibody (Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody)||Human||WB, ELISA||10556-R065|
|PDGFRa / CD140a Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal Antibody)||Human||ELISA||10556-MM03|
|PDGFRB / CD140b Antibody||Human||WB, ELISA||10514-RP01|
|PDGFRB / CD140b Antibody (Antigen Affinity Purified)||Human||WB, ELISA||10514-RP02|
|PDGFRB / CD140b Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal Antibody)||Human||ELISA||10514-MM11|
|PDGFRB / CD140b Antibody||Human||WB||10514-MM12|
cDNA Clones for Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) & Receptor
|Product Name||Species||Cat &|
ELISA Kit for Platelet-Derived Growth Factor (PDGF) & Receptor
|Product Name||React||Conjugation||Cat &|
|PDGFRb / CD140b ELISA Pair Set||Human||SEK10514|
|PDGFRA / CD140a ELISA Pair Set||Human||SEK10514|