Human PTHLH Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PTHLH cDNA Clone Datasheet
PTHLH cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC005961|
PTHLH cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens parathyroid hormone-like hormone DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
PTHLH cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PTHLH cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PTHLH cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCAGCGGA GACTGGTTCA GCAGTGGAGC GTCGCGGTGT TCCTGCTGAG CTACGCGGTG 61 CCCTCCTGCG GGCGCTCGGT GGAGGGTCTC AGCCGCCGCC TCAAAAGAGC TGTGTCTGAA 121 CATCAGCTCC TCCATGACAA GGGGAAGTCC ATCCAAGATT TACGGCGACG ATTCTTCCTT 181 CACCATCTGA TCGCAGAAAT CCACACAGCT GAAATCAGAG CTACCTCGGA GGTGTCCCCT 241 AACTCCAAGC CCTCTCCCAA CACAAAGAAC CACCCCGTCC GATTTGGGTC TGATGATGAG 301 GGCAGATACC TAACTCAGGA AACTAACAAG GTGGAGACGT ACAAAGAGCA GCCGCTCAAG 361 ACACCTGGGA AGAAAAAGAA AGGCAAGCCC GGGAAACGCA AGGAGCAGGA AAAGAAAAAA 421 CGGCGAACTC GCTCTGCCTG GTTAGACTCT GGAGTGACTG GGAGTGGGCT AGAAGGGGAC 481 CACCTGTCTG ACACCTCCAC AACGTCGCTG GAGCTCGATT CACGGTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.