Human PRH1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PRH1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
PRH1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC133676|
MGC74956; PA; PRH1
PRH1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens proline-rich protein HaeIII subfamily 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 124 C/A resulting in the amino acid Leu substitution by Ile.|
PRH1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PRH1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PRH1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCTTCTGA TTCTGCTGTC AGTGGCCCTG CTGGCCTTCA GCTCAGCTCA GGATTTAAAT 61 GAAGATGTCA GCCAGGAAGA TGTTCCCCTC GTAATATCAG ATGGAGGAGA CTCTGAGCAG 121 TTCATAGATG AGGAGCGTCA GGGACCACCT TTGGGAGGAC AGCAATCTCA ACCCTCTGCT 181 GGTGATGGGA ACCAGGATGA TGGCCCTCAG CAGGGACCAC CCCAACAAGG AGGCCAGCAG 241 CAACAAGGTC CACCACCTCC TCAGGGAAAG CCACAAGGAC CACCCCAACA GGGAGGCCAT 301 CCCCCTCCTC CTCAAGGAAG GCCACAAGGA CCACCCCAAC AGGGAGGCCA TCCCCGTCCT 361 CCTCGAGGAA GGCCACAAGG ACCACCCCAA CAGGGAGGCC ATCAGCAAGG TCCTCCCCCA 421 CCTCCTCCTG GAAAGCCCCA GGGACCACCT CCCCAAGGGG GCCGCCCACA AGGACCTCCA 481 CAGGGGCAGT CTCCTCAGTA A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.