Human PPP3R1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PPP3R1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
PPP3R1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_000945.3|
CNB; CNB1; CALNB1; PPP3R1
PPP3R1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens protein phosphatase 3, regulatory subunit B, alpha DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 99 C/T not causing the amino acid variation.|
PPP3R1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PPP3R1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PPP3R1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGAAATG AGGCAAGTTA TCCTTTGGAA ATGTGCTCAC ACTTTGATGC GGATGAAATT 61 AAAAGGCTAG GAAAGAGATT TAAGAAGCTT GATTTGGATA ATTCTGGTTC TTTGAGTGTG 121 GAAGAGTTCA TGTCTCTGCC TGAGTTACAA CAGAATCCTT TAGTACAGCG AGTAATAGAT 181 ATATTCGACA CAGATGGGAA TGGAGAAGTA GACTTTAAAG AATTCATTGA GGGCGTCTCT 241 CAGTTCAGTG TCAAAGGAGA TAAGGAGCAG AAATTGAGGT TTGCTTTCCG TATCTATGAC 301 ATGGATAAAG ATGGCTATAT TTCCAATGGG GAACTCTTCC AGGTATTGAA GATGATGGTG 361 GGGAACAATC TGAAAGATAC ACAGTTACAG CAAATTGTAG ACAAAACCAT AATAAATGCA 421 GATAAGGATG GAGATGGAAG AATATCCTTT GAAGAATTCT GTGCTGTTGT AGGTGGCCTA 481 GATATCCACA AAAAGATGGT GGTAGATGTG TGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.