>Cynomolgus monkey PPBP Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey PPBP Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PPBP cDNA Clone Datasheet
PPBP cDNA Clone Product Information
PPBP cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) pro-platelet basic protein (chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 7) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||No point mutation in the sequence.
Please check the sequence information before order.
PPBP cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PPBP cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PPBP cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGCCTCA GACTTGATAC CATGCCTTCC TGTAACAGTG CCAGACCACT TCATGCCCTG 61 CAGGTGCTGC TGCTTCTGTC ACTGCTGCTG ACTGCTCTGG CTTCCTCCAC CAAAGGACAA 121 ACTAAGAGAA ACTTGGCGAA AGGCAAAGAG GAAAGTCTAG ACAGTGAGTT GTACACTGAA 181 CTGCGCTGCT TGTGTATGAA GACAACCTCT GGAATTCATC CCAAAAACAT CCAAAGTTTG 241 GAAGTGATCG GGAAAGGAAT CCATTGCAAC CAAGTCGAAG TGATAGCCAC ATTGAAGGAT 301 GGGAGGAAAA TCTGCCTGGA CCCAGATGCT CCCAGAATTA AGAAAATTGT ACAGAAAAAA 361 TTGGCAGGTG ATGAATCTGC TGATTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.