- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human PMCH Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human PMCH Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PMCH cDNA Clone Datasheet
PMCH cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC018048|
PMCH cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens pro-melanin-concentrating hormone DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
PMCH cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PMCH cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PMCH cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCAAAAA TGAATCTCTC TTCCTATATA TTAATACTAA CTTTTTCTTT GTTTTCTCAA 61 GGTATTTTAC TTTCAGCATC CAAGTCCATA AGAAATTTAG ATGATGACAT GGTATTTAAT 121 ACATTCAGGT TGGGGAAAGG CTTTCAGAAG GAAGACACTG CAGAAAAATC AGTTATTGCT 181 CCTTCCCTGG AACAATATAA AAATGATGAG AGCAGTTTCA TGAACGAAGA GGAAAATAAA 241 GTTTCAAAGA ACACAGGCTC CAAACATAAT TTCTTAAATC ATGGTCTGCC ACTGAATCTG 301 GCTATAAAAC CTTATCTTGC ACTAAAAGGA TCTGTAGCTT TCCCAGCTGA GAATGGAGTT 361 CAGAATACTG AATCAACACA AGAAAAGAGA GAAATTGGGG ATGAAGAAAA CTCAGCTAAA 421 TTTCCTATAG GAAGGAGAGA TTTTGACATG CTCAGATGTA TGCTGGGAAG AGTCTACCGA 481 CCTTGTTGGC AAGTCTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.