Human PLXNA1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PLXNA1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
PLXNA1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC032432|
NOV; NOVP; PLXN1; PLEXIN-A1; PLXNA1
PLXNA1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens plexin A1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
PLXNA1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PLXNA1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PLXNA1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAAGGGGG TGCACCACAG GCCTCATGAA GCAGTTCCCA CATGGGCGTG TGGCTGGGGC 61 GTGGCCACCA CAGAGCACAT GGCTGTGTCT AGGCGCAAGC ACTTTAGCAG TATCTGTTTA 121 CATGCGCAAG GATCAAGCCG ACTACCTGTG CTGTCTACTG GGACAGCAGT CTCCGAGCTA 181 CTCCGTACCT CCCTCTGCCA GGTCGTGGAG TTAGGCCCCA GTCCCTACTT GTCACTGGTT 241 CCCACTGTGC TCCTAACTGT GCAGCACCTG GGAGCTCTGG CCTGGGGCTG GAGGCCCTGG 301 TAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.