Human PLAC1L Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PLAC1L cDNA Clone Datasheet
PLAC1L cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC036256|
PLAC1L cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens placenta-specific 1-like DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
PLAC1L cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PLAC1L cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PLAC1L cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCGTTAG AAGTCTTGAT GCTCCTCGCT GTCTTGATTT GGACCGGTGC TGAGAACCTC 61 CATGTGAAAA TAAGTTGCTC TCTGGACTGG TTGATGGTCT CAGTTATCCC AGTTGCAGAA 121 AGCAGAAATC TGTATATATT TGCGGATGAA TTACATCTGG GAATGGGCTG CCCTGCAAAT 181 CGGATACATA CATATGTATA TGAGTTTATA TATCTTGTTC GTGATTGTGG CATCAGGACA 241 AGGGTAGTTT CTGAGGAAAC TCTCCTTTTT CAAACCGAGC TGTACTTTAC CCCAAGGAAT 301 ATAGATCATG ACCCTCAGGA AATCCATTTG GAGTGTTCCA CCTCTAGGAA ATCAGTGTGG 361 CTTACACCAG TTTCTACTGA GAATGAAATA AAATTGGATC CTAGTCCTTT TATTGCTGAC 421 TTTCAGACAA CAGCAGAAGA GTTAGGATTA TTATCTTCTA GTCCAAACTT GCTCTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.