Human PIP Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PIP cDNA Clone Datasheet
PIP cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC010950|
GPIP4; GCDFP15; GCDFP-15; PIP
PIP cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens prolactin-induced protein DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
PIP cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PIP cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PIP cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCGCTTGC TCCAGCTCCT GTTCAGGGCC AGCCCTGCCA CCCTGCTCCT GGTTCTCTGC 61 CTGCAGTTGG GGGCCAACAA AGCTCAGGAC AACACTCGGA AGATCATAAT AAAGAATTTT 121 GACATTCCCA AGTCAGTACG TCCAAATGAC GAAGTCACTG CAGTGCTTGC AGTTCAAACA 181 GAATTGAAAG AATGCATGGT GGTTAAAACT TACCTCATTA GCAGCATCCC TCTACAAGGT 241 GCATTTAACT ATAAGTATAC TGCCTGCCTA TGTGACGACA ATCCAAAAAC CTTCTACTGG 301 GACTTTTACA CCAACAGAAC TGTGCAAATT GCAGCCGTCG TTGATGTTAT TCGGGAATTA 361 GGCATCTGCC CTGATGATGC TGCTGTAATC CCCATCAAAA ACAACCGGTT TTATACTATT 421 GAAATCCTAA AGGTAGAATA A
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.