Human PI3 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
PI3 cDNA Clone Datasheet
PI3 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC010952|
ESI; WAP3; SKALP; WFDC14; cementoin;PI3
PI3 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens peptidase inhibitor 3, skin-derived DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
PI3 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
PI3 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
PI3 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGAGGGCCA GCAGCTTCTT GATCGTGGTG GTGTTCCTCA TCGCTGGGAC GCTGGTTCTA 61 GAGGCAGCTG TCACGGGAGT TCCTGTTAAA GGTCAAGACA CTGTCAAAGG CCGTGTTCCA 121 TTCAATGGAC AAGATCCCGT TAAAGGACAA GTTTCAGTTA AAGGTCAAGA TAAAGTCAAA 181 GCGCAAGAGC CAGTCAAAGG TCCAGTCTCC ACTAAGCCTG GCTCCTGCCC CATTATCTTG 241 ATCCGGTGCG CCATGTTGAA TCCCCCTAAC CGCTGCTTGA AAGATACTGA CTGCCCAGGA 301 ATCAAGAAGT GCTGTGAAGG CTCTTGCGGG ATGGCCTGTT TCGTTCCCCA GTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.