- Recombinant Protein Production Service
Antibody Development & Production Service
- High-throughput Antibody Production Service
- Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody Development Service
- Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Development Service
- Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody Development Service
- Hybridoma Cell Culture And Antibody Production Service
- Hybridoma Antibody Gene Sequencing Service
- Antigen Production Service
- ELISA Kit Development Service
- Therapeutic Antibody Development Service
- Antibody Engineering Service
- Biopharmaceutical Analysis Service
- Bioprocess Engineering Service
- Molecular Biology Service
To improve human health by speeding up research processes and reducing cost in scientific research and development of therapeutic drugs, vaccines and diagnostic products.
To become a leading supplier of biological research reagents with high quality.
To provide superior quality CRO services to the global life science and bio-tech community.
cDNA clones and qPCR primers
Top pharmaceutical and bio-tech companies
Universities and Research Institutions (CDC, NIH, etc.)
Hospitals and Medical centers
20+ staff with US/EU education
36% staff with Master or PhD degree
Management Team with extensive working experience in large Pharmas
Founded by MIT professor, Dr. Daniel I.C. Wang and his former student, Dr. Liangzhi Xie in 2007, Sino Biological Inc. is a developing biologics manufacturer located in Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area, offering a comprehensive set of premium quality reagents, all of which are produced in-house. It also provides one-stop service for protein and antibody discovery, research, development, production and commercialization. The product application covers a broad range of life science research and drug development such as immunology, cell biology, oncology, neuroscience, stem cell, virus, etc. In the meantime, Sino Biological is also dedicated to research and development of biological pharmaceuticals such as monoclonal antibodies, recombinant protein drugs, virus vaccines and rapid diagnosis.