- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human NPC2 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human NPC2 Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
NPC2 cDNA Clone Datasheet
NPC2 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC002532|
HE1; EDDM1; NPC2
NPC2 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens Niemann-Pick disease, type C2 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
NPC2 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
NPC2 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
NPC2 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCGTTTCC TGGCAGCTAC ATTCCTGCTC CTGGCGCTCA GCACCGCTGC CCAGGCCGAA 61 CCGGTGCAGT TCAAGGACTG CGGTTCTGTG GATGGAGTTA TAAAGGAAGT GAATGTGAGC 121 CCATGCCCCA CCCAACCCTG CCAGCTGAGC AAAGGACAGT CTTACAGCGT CAATGTCACC 181 TTCACCAGCA ATATTCAGTC TAAAAGCAGC AAGGCCGTGG TGCATGGCAT CCTGATGGGC 241 GTCCCAGTTC CCTTTCCCAT TCCTGAGCCT GATGGTTGTA AGAGTGGAAT TAACTGCCCT 301 ATCCAAAAAG ACAAGACCTA TAGCTACCTG AATAAACTAC CAGTGAAAAG CGAATATCCC 361 TCTATAAAAC TGGTGGTGGA GTGGCAACTT CAGGATGACA AAAACCAAAG TCTCTTCTGC 421 TGGGAAATCC CAGTACAGAT CGTTTCTCAT CTCTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.