- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human MIF Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human MIF Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_002415.1
cDNA Size: 348
Synonym: GIF, GLIF, MMIF
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens macrophage migration inhibitory factor (glycosylation-inhibiting factor) DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
10 μg Plasmid DNA on Whatman FTA elute card Whatman Cat. No.: WB120410.
The product will be shipped at room temperature and will use 3-5 days on road typically.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGCCGATGT TCATCGTAAA CACCAACGTG CCCCGCGCCT CCGTGCCGGA CGGGTTCCTC 61 TCCGAGCTCA CCCAGCAGCT GGCGCAGGCC ACCGGCAAGC CCCCCCAGTA CATCGCGGTG 121 CACGTGGTCC CGGACCAGCT CATGGCCTTC GGCGGCTCCA GCGAGCCGTG CGCGCTCTGC 181 AGCCTGCACA GCATCGGCAA GATCGGCGGC GCGCAGAACC GCTCCTACAG CAAGCTGCTG 241 TGCGGCCTGC TGGCCGAGCG CCTGCGCATC AGCCCGGACA GGGTCTACAT CAACTATTAC 301 GACATGAACG CGGCCAATGT GGGCTGGAAC AACTCCACCT TCGCCTAA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.