- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Mouse MIF Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
MIF cDNA Clone Datasheet
MIF cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||
GIF; Glif; MGC107654; Mif
MIF cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Mus musculus macrophage migration inhibitory factor DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pMD18-T Simple Vector.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
MIF cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
MIF cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
MIF cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCCTATGT TCATCGTGAA CACCAATGTT CCCCGCGCCT CCGTGCCAGA GGGGTTTCTG
61 TCGGAGCTCA CCCAGCAGCT GGCGCAGGCC ACCGGCAAGC CCGCACAGTA CATCGCAGTG
121 CACGTGGTCC CGGACCAGCT CATGACTTTT AGCGGCACGA ACGATCCCTG CGCCCTCTGC
181 AGCCTGCACA GCATCGGCAA GATCGGTGGT GCCCAGAACC GCAACTACAG TAAGCTGCTG
241 TGTGGCCTGC TGTCCGATCG CCTGCACATC AGCCCGGACC GGGTCTACAT CAACTATTAC
301 GACATGAACG CTGCCAACGT GGGCTGGAAC GGTTCCACCT TCGCTTGA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.