- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Human MBL Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000242.2
cDNA Size: 747
Synonym: MBL, MBP, MBP1, COLEC1, HSMBPC, MGC116832, MGC116833, MBL2
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens mannose-binding lectin (protein C) 2, soluble (opsonic defect) DNA.
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for six mutations: 378C/G not resulting in amino acid variation and the bottom TCTGA substitution by ATCTC.
5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGTCCCTGT TTCCATCACT CCCTCTCCTT CTCCTGAGTA TGGTGGCAGC GTCTTACTCA 61 GAAACTGTGA CCTGTGAGGA TGCCCAAAAG ACCTGCCCTG CAGTGATTGC CTGTAGCTCT 121 CCAGGCATCA ACGGCTTCCC AGGCAAAGAT GGGCGTGATG GCACCAAGGG AGAAAAGGGG 181 GAACCAGGCC AAGGGCTCAG AGGCTTACAG GGCCCCCCTG GAAAGTTGGG GCCTCCAGGA 241 AATCCAGGGC CTTCTGGGTC ACCAGGACCA AAGGGCCAAA AAGGAGACCC TGGAAAAAGT 301 CCGGATGGTG ATAGTAGCCT GGCTGCCTCA GAAAGAAAAG CTCTGCAAAC AGAAATGGCA 361 CGTATCAAAA AGTGGCTGAC CTTCTCTCTG GGCAAACAAG TTGGGAACAA GTTCTTCCTG 421 ACCAATGGTG AAATAATGAC CTTTGAAAAA GTGAAGGCCT TGTGTGTCAA GTTCCAGGCC 481 TCTGTGGCCA CCCCCAGGAA TGCTGCAGAG AATGGAGCCA TTCAGAATCT CATCAAGGAG 541 GAAGCCTTCC TGGGCATCAC TGATGAGAAG ACAGAAGGGC AGTTTGTGGA TCTGACAGGA 601 AATAGACTGA CCTACACAAA CTGGAACGAG GGTGAACCCA ACAATGCTGG TTCTGATGAA 661 GATTGTGTAT TGCTACTGAA AAATGGCCAG TGGAATGACG TCCCCTGCTC CACCTCCCAT 721 CTGGCCGTCT GTGAGTTCCC TATCTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.