- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human Leptin Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human Leptin Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone) (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
Manufactured By: Sino Biological Inc.
Gene Bank Ref.ID: NM_000230.2
cDNA Size: 504
Synonym: LEP, OB, OBS, FLJ94114
cDNA Description: ORF Clone of Homo sapiens leptin DNA
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
Sequence Description: Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence.
10 μg Plasmid DNA on Whatman FTA elute card Whatman Cat. No.: WB120410.
The product will be shipped at room temperature and will use 3-5 days on road typically.
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O . Ensure the filter paper is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15–30 min .
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the scattered filter paper from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA .
1 ATGCATTGGG GAACCCTGTG CGGATTCTTG TGGCTTTGGC CCTATCTTTT CTATGTCCAA 61 GCTGTGCCCA TCCAAAAAGT CCAAGATGAC ACCAAAACCC TCATCAAGAC AATTGTCACC 121 AGGATCAATG ACATTTCACA CACGCAGTCA GTCTCCTCCA AACAGAAAGT CACCGGTTTG 181 GACTTCATTC CTGGGCTCCA CCCCATCCTG ACCTTATCCA AGATGGACCA GACACTGGCA 241 GTCTACCAAC AGATCCTCAC CAGTATGCCT TCCAGAAACG TGATCCAAAT ATCCAACGAC 301 CTGGAGAACC TCCGGGATCT TCTTCACGTG CTGGCCTTCT CTAAGAGCTG CCACTTGCCC 361 TGGGCCAGTG GCCTGGAGAC CTTGGACAGC CTGGGGGGTG TCCTGGAAGC TTCAGGCTAC 421 TCCACAGAGG TGGTGGCCCT GAGCAGGCTG CAGGGGTCTC TGCAGGACAT GCTGTGGCAG 481 CTGGACCTCA GCCCTGGGTG CTGA
Quality Control: cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.
Leptin related areas, pathways, and other information
|Interleukin / Interleukins|