- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
>Human cDNA Clones
>Human LYPD6B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
Human LYPD6B Gene cDNA Clone (full-length ORF Clone)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
LYPD6B cDNA Clone Datasheet
LYPD6B cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||BC018203|
LYPD6B cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens LY6/PLAUR domain containing 6B DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
LYPD6B cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
LYPD6B cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
LYPD6B cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCTGCTCC TCTGTCACGC TCTCGCTATA GCTGTTGTCC AGATCGTTAT CTTCTCAGAA 61 AGCTGGGCAT TTGCCAAGAA CATCAACTTC TATAATGTGA GGCCTCCTCT CGACCCTACA 121 CCATTTCCAA ATAGCTTCAA GTGCTTTACT TGTGAAAACG CAGGGGATAA TTATAACTGC 181 AATCGATGGG CAGAAGACAA ATGGTGTCCA CAAAATACAC AGTACTGTTT GACAGTTCAT 241 CACTTCACCA GCCACGGAAG AAGCACATCC ATCACCAAAA AGTGTGCCTC CAGAAGTGAA 301 TGTCATTTTG TCGGTTGCCA CCACAGCCGA GATTCTGAAC ATACGGAGTG TAGGTCTTGC 361 TGTGAAGGAA TGATCTGCAA TGTAGAATTA CCCACCAATC ACACTATGCA GTGTTTGCCG 421 TAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.