Human LTB Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
LTB cDNA Clone Datasheet
LTB cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_009588.1|
p33; TNFC; TNFSF3; LTB
LTB cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Homo sapiens lymphotoxin beta (TNF superfamily, member 3) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref.ID sequence.|
LTB cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
LTB cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
LTB cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGGGGCAC TGGGGCTGGA GGGCAGGGGT GGGAGGCTCC AGGGGAGGGG TTCCCTCCTG 61 CTAGCTGTGG CAGGAGCCAC TTCTCTGGTG ACCTTGTTGC TGGCGGTGCC TATCACTGTC 121 CTGGCTGTGC TGGCCTTAGT GCCCCAGGAT CAGGGAGGAC TGGGTTTCAG AAGCTGCCAG 181 AGGAGGAGCC AGAAACAGAT CTCAGCCCCG GGCTCCCAGC TGCCCACCTC ATAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.