>Cynomolgus monkey LTA Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey LTA Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone (Cytokine)
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
LTA cDNA Clone Datasheet
LTA cDNA Clone Product Information
LTA cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) lymphotoxin alpha (TNF superfamily, member 1) DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||No point mutation in the sequence.
Please check the sequence information before order.
LTA cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
LTA cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
LTA cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGACACCAC CTGAACGTCT CTTCCTCTCA AGGGTGCGTG GCACCCCCCT ACACCTCCTC 61 CTTCTGGGGC TGCTGCTGGT CCTGCTGCCT GGGGCCCAGG GGCTCCCTGG TGTTGGCCTC 121 ACACCTTCAG CTGCCCAGAC TGCCCGTCAG CACCCCAAGA TGCATCTTGC CCACAGCACC 181 CTCAAACCTG CTGCTCACCT CATTGGAGAC CCCAGCAAGC AGAACTCACT GCTCTGGAGA 241 GCGAACACGG ACCGTGCCTT CCTCCAGGAT GGTTTCTCCT TGAGCAACAA TTCTCTCCTG 301 GTCCCCACCA GTGGCATCTA CTTCGTCTAC TCCCAGGTGG TCTTCTCTGG GAAAGCCTAC 361 TCTCCTAAGG CCACCCCCAC CCCACTCTAC CTGGCCCATG AGGTCCAGCT CTTCTCCTCC 421 CAGTACCCCT TCCACGTGCC TCTTCTCAGC TCCCAGAAGA TGGTGTATCC AGGGCTGCAG 481 GAACCCTGGC TGCACTCGAT GTACCACGGG GCTGCGTTCC AGCTCACCCA GGGAGACCAG 541 CTATCCACCC ACACAGATGG CATCCCCCAC CTAGTCCTCA GCCCTAGTAC TGTCTTCTTT 601 GGAGCCTTCG CTCTGTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.