>Cynomolgus monkey KLRF1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey KLRF1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
KLRF1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
KLRF1 cDNA Clone Product Information
KLRF1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily F, member 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vector: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 188 T/C resulting in the amino acid Phe substitution by Ser.
Please check the sequence information before order.
KLRF1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
KLRF1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
KLRF1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGCAAGATG AAGAAAGGTA CATGACATTG AATGTACAGT CAAAGAAAAG GACTTCTACC 61 CAAACAACTC AACTTACATT TAAAGATTAT TCAGTGGTGT TGCACTGGTA TAAAATCTTA 121 CTGGGAATAT CTGGAACCCT GAATGGTATT CTGGCTTTGG CTTTGATCTC CCTGATCCTA 181 TTGGTTTCTC AGGGAGTATT GCTAAAATGC CAAAAAGGAA GTCATTCAAA TACCACCGAG 241 CATGAAGATA TTGGAGACCT AAAAATGAAT AACGGCACAA GAAGAAATAC AAGTAATAAG 301 GACCTTTGTG TTTCGAGATC TGCAGACCAG ACAGTACTAT GCCAATCAGA ATGGCTCAAA 361 TACCGAGGGA AGTGTTATTG GTTCTCTAAT GAGATGAAAA GTTGGAGTGA CAGTTATGTG 421 TATTGTTTGG AAAGAAAATC TCATCTACTA ATCATACAGG ACGAACTTGA AATGGCTTTT 481 ATACAGAAAA ACCTAAGACA ATCAAACTAC GTATGGATGG GGCTTAACTT TACCTCCTTG 541 AAAATGACAT GGACTTGGGT GGATGGTTCT CCACTAGATC CAAAGATATT CTTCATAAAG 601 GGACCAGCTA AAGAAAACAG CTGCGCTGCC ATTAAGGAAA GCAAAATTTA CTCTGAAACC 661 TGCAGTAGTG TTTTCAAATG GATTTGTCAG TATTAG
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.