>Cynomolgus monkey KLRD1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
Cynomolgus monkey KLRD1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Product Information
CD94; CD94-B; KLRD1
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Macaca fascicularis (Crab-eating macaque) (Cynomolgus monkey) killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily D, member 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutations: 404 C/A, 415 G/T resulting in the amino acid Ala substitution by Glu, Asp substitution by Tyr and 51 G/A not causing the amino acid variation.
Please check the sequence information before order.
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O by briefly centrifuging the tube for 10 seconds.
- Transfer the tube to incubation at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCAGTGT TTAAGACCAC TCTGTGGAGG TTAATTTCTG GGACCTTAGG AATAATATGC 61 CTTTCGTTGA TGGCTACGTT GGGAATTCTG TTGAAAAATT CTTTTACTAA ACTGAGTGTT 121 GAGCCAGCAT ATACTCCAGG ACCCAACATA GAACTCCAGA AAGACTCTGA CTGCTGTTCT 181 TGCCACGAAA AATGGGTTGG GTACCGATGC AACTGTTACT TCATTTCCAG TGAAGAGAAA 241 ACGTGGAACG AAAGTAGGCA TTTCTGCGCC TCTCAGAAAT CCAGTCTGCT TCAGCTTCAA 301 AACAGAGATG AGCTGGATTT TATGAGCTCC AGTCAACATT TTTACTGGAT TGGACTCTCT 361 TATAGTGAGG AACACACCGC CTGGTTGTGG GAGAATGGCT CCGAACTCTC CCAGTATCTA 421 TTTCCATCGT TTGAAACTTT TAAACCAAAG AACTGCATAG CATATAATTC AAAGGGAAAT 481 GCTTTAGACG AATCCTGTGA AACTAAAAAT CGTTATATCT GTAAGCAACA GCTCATTTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.