- EGFR Signaling Pathway
- TGF-beta Signaling
- Canonical Wnt Signaling
- non-Canonical Wnt Signaling
- Notch Signaling
- p53 Pathway
- NF-kB Pathway
- Cytokine Signaling
Rat KLRD1 Gene cDNA Clone / ORF Clone
|Catalog||Vector (Price)||Quantity||In Stock||Operation|
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Datasheet
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Product Information
|Gene Bank Ref.ID:||NM_012745.2|
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Description
ORF Clone of Rattus norvegicus killer cell lectin-like receptor, subfamily D, member 1 DNA.
|Vector:||Cloning Vector: pGEM-T Vector
Expression Vectors: pCMV/hygro, pCMV/hygro-Myc, pCMV/hygro-His, pCMV/hygro-HA, pCMV/hygro-FLAG
|Sequence Description:||Identical with the Gene Bank Ref. ID sequence except for the point mutation 264 T/C not causing the amino acid variation.|
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Shipping
- 5-10μg Plasmid DNA is shipped on Whatman FTA elute card (Cat. No.: WB120410) at room temperature.
- It would take 7-14 days for delivery typically. For bulk orders, additional 1-2 weeks would be needed.
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Usage Protocol
- Cut along the circle edge of the spot (arrow points to) to get the filter paper.
- Transfer the filter paper to a 1.5ml microfuge tube containing 150-200 μl of sterile H2O Ensure the filter is completely immersed in the H2O Briefly centrifuge the tube for 10 seconds.
- Incubate the tube at 95℃ for 15-30 min.
- At the end of the incubation pulse vortex, or gently tap the tube.
- Briefly centrifuge for 30 seconds, to separate the matrix from the elute. The elute now contains the purified DNA.
KLRD1 cDNA Clone Sequence and Quality Control
1 ATGGCAGTTT CTAGGATCAC TCGATGGAGG TTGATGTCCA TGTTCTTTGG AATAAAATGT 61 CTTTTCTTGA TAGTTGCTTT GGGAGTTTTG GTGAAAAATT CATTTACTAT ACAGAACATT 121 CAATCGACAC CTTCTTCAAC CCCGATAGTA GAATTCCAGA AAGTTTCTAA ATGCTGTGCT 181 TGCCTGGAAA AGTGGATTGG GCATCAATGC AGTTGTTACT TTATTTCCAA AGAAGAAAAG 241 TCCTGGAAAG GAAGCAGAGA GTTCTGTGCT TCTCAGAATT CCAGTCTTCT TCAGCTCCAA 301 ACCAGAAATG AATTGAGTTT TATGAGCTCC AGTCAAGCCT TTTTCTGGAT TGGAATCCAC 361 TATAATGAAG AAAGAAGTGC CTGGCTATGG GAGGATGGCA CATTTCCCTC AAAAGATTTA 421 TTTCCAGAGT TCTCAAAGTT CAGGCAAGAC CACTGCATTG GTTATAGTAT AAGCAGAGAA 481 ATTTCTTCTG AATCCTGTGA AAATAAAAAC CGTTTTATCT GTAAGCAACT GCCTACTTAA
Quality Control:cDNA sequencing results is available upon request.